
On Friday, there was a picnic at the church
up the street, so I wanted to make sure I was looking my best
when we strolled up there.

At first, I wasn't very impressed with these bouncy things....

I like to use my slide at home,
but this one looked a little different....

This slide certainly was a lot bigger!

And even Booboo and Mom were sliding down
and climbing back up there!

And doesn't Mom know by now that when I'm
in the middle of having a great time is NOT
a good time to stop and say "cheese!"

Back up and down we go!

Then there was this big bouncy room
where we could just jump and jump!

And Dad jumped around too!

It sure was fun having him bounce with me!

Booboo liked doing flips with Dad.

We jumped around so much that Booboo and I
had to help Dad stand up so we could jump some more!
I think I like those bouncy rooms!
1 comment:
I had a lot of fun with you at the picnic. I cant wait until the next one.
love you,
dad
Post a Comment