Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A-Hunting We Will Go


I was excited to have everyone over
to look for Easter eggs this weekend!


Since Cousin Cameron couldn't help me look,
I asked him to be a lookout for me and
point me in the right direction.


Stop traffic Dad!
I found some eggs!!!


Cousin Gus and Cousin McKena found some too!


After we found all the eggs,
we all gathered around to see what we had.


We all had some really good stuff!
I think BooBoo was mad though because she only
found three eggs and no chocolate.


It sure was fun looking at all our loot!


And Aunt Kieran was great at helping me open my eggs!


Don't worry, Cameron!
You can have some eggs next year!


I really enjoyed trading chocolate and stickers and army men
with my friends Kierra and Ethan.


And Mom and Dad had a great time too!!!


Uncle Reed and Aunt Steph said that Zanna
would have to wait until next year to have any treats,
but it sure was nice of Cousin Gus to show her
what she has to look forward to!


Later on, I let Uncle Steve borrow my clubs
so we could all play golf!


Hey, Cuz! Nice shades!
You look pretty sporty!


McKena and I sure do like chocolate!


After our egg hunt,
it was time for a bath.
What a fun time!
Thanks everybody!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time buddy. There will be lots more adventures to come with the Easter Bunny.

Love,

Dad