I'll be so glad when I can sit in the front seatand drive the wheel!!!
Anyway, here I am loaded up in the backseat
on my way to the Derby Chow Wagon on the river!
I was very excited because I got to see my friends,Isabelle, Anna and Bodart!
And even Booboo was there too!She loved running around the lawn!
In fact, she ran all over the place!!
She ran around so much, that Dad had to hold her hand.It made her kind of mad.
She kept trying to get away!She's so silly!!!
It was fun walking around with Bodart.
It was especially good to hang out with Isabelle too!
Mom decided that she was going to try one of the ridesat the Chow Wagon and she went around so much,
it even made me dizzy watching her.
Later, Dad got me a Spongebob balloon.I loved walking around with him and showing him off.
Booboo realized that it was better to ride instead of walkand she kicked back and took in all the sights.
Mom and Dad were having a very good time with me!
And so were the Bodarts!
Isabelle and I are like two peas in a pod!
The girls.
Booboo and I loved all the yummy food!!Even if it was a little messy.
But my favorite part was when Bodart treated us to a banana split!
I dug right into that ice cream!!!!
Booboo dug in too.
In fact, we ALL dug in!!!
I sure do have a good time with Isabelle!
I even tried to kiss her a few times,but she ran away.
I know I'll catch her next time!
What a fun Derby festival event!At the end of the night,
I cuddled with Spongebob
and reflected on the good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment