Saturday, May 3, 2008

My Second Derby Weekend

On Friday, Mom and Dad went to play with the horses
just like they did last year for the Kentucky Oaks!
And did you know that I am even famous at Churchill Downs?
Look at this sign at the program window!


I talked to Mom and Dad a couple of times during the day
and told them some hot tips on a couple horses.


I knew they would be very tired the next morning,
so I made them a very good Derby morning breakfast!


Chef Riley to the rescue!


I sure did enjoy hanging out with Memaw and Grandad
and also making breakfast for Mom and Dad,
but I can't wait until I get to go see those horses too!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

such a busy fellow and a great helper! mammaw and grandad had such a good time with you and baby sis. one day you'll get to go see those horses too! love you lots

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

Can you do my Derby brunch next year????

You are such a good helper!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo