Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm a Very Popular Fellow

Today we went to a birthday party for Mom at Aunt Cindi's house.
My new friend Caitlyn and I were writing
happy birthday messages on Aunt Cindi's deck.


And then I played hide and seek in their pool with Haleigh too!
Mom says it will be very fun when that pool has water
and I can swim in it all day long!


I sure did have lots of fun with my new friends!


And it's very lucky for a fellow to be surrounded by such pretty girls!


And did you know that not only are these girls very pretty,
but they are very nice too?
Nicolette even gave me a pair of her socks to keep my baby legs warm!


I had a very fun time at Mom's birthday celebration!
Thanks for the adventures!!!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

I DON'T BLAME THOSE PRETTY GIRLS FOR WANTING TO BE CLOSE TO YOU! IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO SEE YOU HAVE FUN! AND YOUR MOM HAD A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY TOO!!! WITH MORE TO COME THIS WEEK...AND MOTHERS DAY! LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS

Anonymous said...

Already the ladies man!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

If I were those ladies Dad---I would lock the door!!

You are quite the ladies man already!!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo