Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mr. Fix-It

Memaw is taking a trip this weekend,
so Grandad and I wanted to make sure her car was ready to go.


Okay, I think I need a 3/16 wrench...
is this the right one?


Hold on while I make the necessary adjustments...


Looks pretty good to me...
What do you think, Grandad?


Don't forget to check your trunk for stowaways, Memaw!




I also helped Grandad rotate the tires...
I didn't want him to get cold doing all this hard work,
so I took my shirt to help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are looking more like a little boy every day! You are so sweet with Katelyn. She's lucky to have such a loving big brother.

Aunt Katie

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

I know your memaw is safe now that you and Grandad got her car in tiptop shape!!

She is very lucky to have you guys taking care of her!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo