
I woke Mom up very early for Mother's Day
because I didn't want her to miss a thing!
I even helped Dad make up the bed for her!

We did a great job making that big bed!

Then I helped put away the laundry...

I also decided to get the vacuum cleaner out and
help Dad make the carpet clean!

And I made sure to give Boo-Boo lots of love
and keep her awake so she could help Dad and me keep Mom company
and help make sure that Mom was enjoying her day!

I also helped with grocery shopping
and made sure that Mom and Dad didn't forget to get my cream pies!

Then I took her to my favorite family restaurant
so I could have chips and salsa.
And did you know that they even gave her a rose
since she's such a good Mom??

I got to have part of that flower and I smelled it the whole way home.
Yep, Mom sure did enjoy her Mother's Day
with a little help from me and Dad and Boo-Boo!
2 comments:
Hey Riley Man!
You and the Princess are just what your Mom needed for the perfect Mother's Day! Your Mom is very lucky!
You are a little Prince!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Peek-a-Bee!
I am sure that your mom loved her mothers day! You are always a great helper.
Post a Comment