Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Life of Riley

This weekend, I was a very big helper for Dad.


I helped him dig this drain out...
at least when he shared his tools


But a fellow can get tired after so much helping...
So I had a better idea...


Here Dad...
I'll help from this chair for a while if you just help me set it up.


But after I was done helping Dad,
Mom said she needed some help planting some things.


So I grabbed my shovel and pail and I was on my way.


I sure do love all this nature and
being out in the trees and grass and dirt.


And the best part about getting very dirty
is that at night I get to get very clean!!


Whew!!!
What a busy weekend!!!
I think I'll turn on Booboo's bouncy chair
and relax for a while.


Ahhh... I sure do love this massaging chair!
Yep, this is the life for me!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

look what a great helper you are! dad is so lucky to have such a great little guys to help him keep the chores all done! and will you help mammaw plant her tomotoes and peppers too??? love you so much!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley man!

You are such a good helper! Will you come help me with my yard work??

Do you think I could fit in the massage chair??


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Katie said...

Looks like you've been a very busy helper! You sure are getting to be a big boy!
Aunt Katie