Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm A Player

You know I'm a ball player!!
The other team always backed way up when I went up to bat!


And then when I ran the bases,
Boo and Dad were always there to give me a hug or high five.


I was a great outfielder, too.
Dad was always asking me for tips for how to get those ground balls.


Did you know that I even got a big medal for being such a good T-Ball player?


Yeah, sometimes it just doesn't get any better than medals and marshmallow treats!


Time to fuel up for a new sport now that T-Ball's done.


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!


I'm really good at passing too.


I'm pretty excited about soccer season.
Time for a hands-in with the coach...
GO BLUE RAYS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job buddy, you are quite the athlete. i have so much fun practicing and playing with you. On to the next sport.

love you,

dad

Mammaw said...

wooohooo! you are a batter and a kicker too! can't wait to see you in action on the soccer field! he scores!! love you lots!!