Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Celebrate America's Birthday

July 4th weekend, I got to go to a party and play cornhole!
I was even better than Mom.
A LOT better!!


Then Boo and Dad and I went swimming in this great pool!


And I made a new friend named Addison.
She really likes me.


After that party,
I got to go to the boat and
wear my new Spiderman life jacket to the pool!


I'm a great swimmer!


Then we got to go to Sieg's on the River
and feed the ducks my leftover hamburger.


After that it was back home for fireworks with Mom and Dad.


Dad got a ton of great fireworks!


Those fireworks were fantastic!!!


Boo and I waited very patiently until it was our turn to have some.


Hooray for sparklers!!!


Yay America!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very much and I am glad you had so much fun. we will have many more adventures!