Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Livin' Large!

I love playing Legos at home with Mom and Boo....


But Story Time at the library is so much fun too!!


Boo and I even got to see Cousin James a little while ago
and we all played like 3 little angels!!!


Well, except for when Boo dumped all the Legos out...


And when she decided to throw balls all over the pool table.
But other than that, we were very good.


And it's been so nice to get outside lately!!
I can play dump trucks...


Or I can express my creative side
and practice chalking on the house!


It's so much fun, even Dad does it!!!


My hands get kind of chalky....
But I still love the great outdoors!!!!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

and it's getting time to get back in the great outdoors again! such adventures!! can't wait to see you and play and play! looks like you and boo and james had a good time! so glad mom got some pictures! love you lots and lots!