Friday, October 30, 2009

I Get Some Early Halloween Treats

The other day, I got to get dressed up
in my Halloween costume as a big red dragon!!


Booboo makes a very pretty mouse!


Memaw and Grandad came over to see us all dressed up.


And they brought us lots of goodies!


Time to fill these cups with some candy!


I just knew Memaw would love hanging out with a dragon!


And Grandad loved Boo's mouse costume.


These are the paintings we made for Memaw for her birthday!
Mine is the neat one and Booboo's is the messy one.


After we played in our costumes,
we went to B-dubs.
YAY FOR B-DUBS!


And did you know that Memaw and Grandad had given us
a gift card to buy ourselves a Halloween present!


Booboo got this nice grocery cart....


And I added TEN Hot Wheels to my growing collection!


HOT WHEELS! BEAT THAT!


Thanks for the Halloween presents!
And we are sharing them very well!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

wow!! what a great way to start your halloween celebrating! mammaw and grandad had so much fun seeing you all dressed up. and hot wheels! beat that! love you so much!

Mammaw said...

PS: don't mammaw's birthday presents look wonderful!! thanks again so much!! love and hugs!