Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day at the Zoo

On Mother's Day, we took Mom to see all the animals.
It had been a while since we had seen them
and I know they were missing us!
Booboo and I couldn't wait to see them either!!!


Booboo was especially happy because last time she
was the zoo, she was just a little bity baby and
she didn't even really get to know the animals like I did.


Hi Scotty!


I told Mom I wanted to ride that elephant
but this is as close as we got.


But I did get to get very close to the giraffe!


Dad and I fed him a snack
and he was very happy about it.


Then I got to get in the driver's seat of this big van!


I sure did love driving that wheel!


Later on, I got to meet a whole family of gorillas!


We sure do love the zoo!
Even if it does wear us out later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to mom and grandma. I am glad everyone had such a good time. There will be many more adventures to come.

love you, dad