Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Isabelle!

Did you know that my friend Isabelle
was also turning 2 years old?!


So we all went to this place called Gattiland to celebrate!


And Isabelle's dad got this great card
so we could play all the games we wanted!


They had a dancing machine!
I was very good at that!


And we also rode the Merry-Go-Round.
I liked it but got kind of dizzy near the end.


Dad and I played Skee Ball...


I drove Isabelle all over the place in this great car....


Then I traded my car in so I could
drive Dad around on this cool motorcycle.


Just look at all these tickets Dad won for me!


And we were able to trade them in
so I could get a very cool Diego ball!

Thanks for letting me party with you, Isabelle!
Hope you had a happy birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you had a good time, love you


dad