Friday, November 7, 2008

I Observe the Changing of the Seasons

Yesterday I got to go outside and
watch a ton of leaves fall from all our big trees.


I even caught a couple!
See?


Booboo also got to come outside,
but Mom said that she's still too little to run around
and catch leaves like I do.


Mom and Dad and I were very busy raking up all
those leaves that fell.


There were piles of leaves as big as me!


It was very fun to rake them into a pile,
but I found it was also very fun to take them out
of the pile and throw them!


But the most fun I had was helping
Dad put all those leaves into these big bags!
Yep, I'm a very helpful fellow!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

look what a great helper you are! it's so fun to play in the leaves this time of year. and booboo sure has a big smile on her face too! love yall so much!